Combining elements of role-playing games and survival games, Outward provides players with a formidable yet ultimately satisfying task.
In addition to avoiding or fending off dangerous monsters, an average adventurer must also deal with potentially harmful environmental conditions, prevent the spread of disease, obtain plenty of rest, and drink plenty of water.
Embark on dangerous journeys across uncharted lands to reach new towns, complete a variety of objectives, and uncover underground caverns teeming with dangerous foes.
Players in Outward must face the elements, battle enemies, and accomplish tasks if they hope to make it through the game. The game is fun and rewarding, but it can also be challenging.
That’s where the magic of cheat codes and console instructions comes in. Advantages can be gained in Outward with the use of cheats and console commands, such as the ability to spawn objects, teleport throughout the map, and even become invincible. Read on to find out more about the survival game and how to effectively use the cheats and console commands.
READ MORE: Ladder Climb Obby Script
About The Game
The fantasy role-playing game Outward reveals the inverse to be correct. If you die in a video game, you lose more than just a life; you lose time.
It’s time to mend wounds, sleep off a hangover, fix broken equipment, stock up on food and medicine, and make the long journey back to the scene of your defeat to try again (and maybe fail again). More terrible than death is the prospect of living forever.
When you die in a battle in Outward, you can’t merely reload your last save to try again. Every combat, every quest choice, every long journey across the world (there is no fast travel or mounts), every item purchased, every improvement received, and every quest selection all require careful thought and planning.
The never-die, always-save nature of Outward can feel terrible at times, but it also makes every success, no matter how small, feel like a huge achievement.
Outward Console Commands
For PC players, Outward has a debug menu that may be used to bypass some issues, experiment with several build configurations before settling on one, or reduce the game’s monotony. However, it can also be utilized for some good old-fashioned cheating fun.
Important: reloading saves is as easy as enabling the debug menu.
Insertion And Extraction
To utilize it, make a new empty Notepad file in your Outward_Data folder (C: Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonOutwardOutward_Data for Steam users) and name it DEBUG.txt (or just DEBUG, depending on your file settings).
You can get rid of the debug options by erasing the DEBUG.txt file.
READ MORE: Zombie Battle Tycoon Script
Outward Cheats And Console
- F1 = Item Spawn menu
- F2 = Dev Debug Menu (Various useful gameplay features, including fast travel)
- F3 = Skill Enable/Disable menu (Add/remove skills)
- F4 = Quest menu
- Numpad 1 = Slow Down Game
- Numpad 4 = Kill Player
- Numpad 6 = Adds a Testing Status Effect
- Numpad 7 = Remove Status Effect
- Numpad 8 = Heal Player, Resurrect him and Fill Needs
- Numpad 9 = Take Damage
- Numpad Period = Invert Mouse Y
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + S = Force Environment Save
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + L = Skip Environment Load and Reload
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + X = Open Photon Network Room
- Left Alt + Page Up = Set Next Graphic Settings
- Left Alt + Page Down = Set Previous Graphic Settings
- Left Alt + Numpad Divide = Show Debug Info
- Left Shift + O = Open GUI
- Left Shift + U = Player Ragdoll
- Left Shift + H = Hide UI
- F12 = Take Screenshot
Use these keys and buttons to activate in-game features and navigate menus. To access the in-game menu where you can access the Spawn Item and Cheats options with a controller, hit Start or Escape.
- F1 = Create New Menu Item
- The F2 key brings up the developer’s debug menu, which has many helpful options, including rapid travel.
- For the menu to turn talents on or off, press F3.
- Quest options can be accessed through the F4 key.
- Keyboard 1 = Reduce Game Speed
- Pressing the number 4 on the keyboard terminates the player.
- Adds a Test Results Status Effect (F6:)
- To cancel a status effect, press the seven key.
- Keyboard shortcut 8 means “Heal Player, revive him, and satisfy needs.”
- Using the 9 Keys to Deal Damage
- Insert Period on Numpad = Mirror Mouse Force Environment = Y Ctrl + Alt + Left Shift Save.
- To bypass the current environment, press Shift > Alt > L. Reload and Fire
- Open the Photon Network Room with the Keyboard Shortcut “Control-Alt-X.”
- Graphics Preferences Next: Left Alt + Page Up
- Restore Default Display Settings with Alt+PageDown on the Left
- Use Alt+Divide on the numeric keypad to display the error log.
- Shift-Left + O to open the user interface; Shift-Left + U to ragdoll the player.
- In order to hide the user interface, press Shift + H on the left.
- Pressing F12 Captures the Current View
Spend some time adventuring and studying the controls. Before embarking on a trip, double-check that you have everything you need.
How To Use Outward Cheats?
Using the debug file unlocks the cheat codes. You can activate the game’s debug menu in the manner described below.
- Make a new text file in Notepad and save it as DEBUG.txt.
- Place the document in the “Outward_Data” directory. The folder may be located on the hard drive where you keep your game saves.
- You can get rid of the file by deleting it.
- You can access the menu during gameplay by pressing the Start button or the Escape button. You can then select “Spawn Item and Cheats” from the resulting drop-down menu.
READ MORE: Roblox God Mode Scripts
If you want to make it through Outward alive and quickly, you need to use the cheat codes. The Outward universe is fraught with peril. Stay attentive, and don’t put yourself in harm’s way unless absolutely essential.
Kenny is the admin that runs this blog. He is an SEO professional and a content developer that has worked across various platforms and blog niches to keep folks informed.